Sunday, June 17, 2007

We regret to inform you

of the unfortunate felting of one of our favourite socks. Said sock hid in the cuff of a pair of pants and was found late Thursday evening, felted, in a laundry basket. The situation was too awful to photograph. Plans are in the works for a memorial pair using the same intarsia pattern but different colours and superwash yarn.


I've been back in Kalamazoo, this time for the Kalamazoo Klassic, where I placed respectably in the 5k competitive walk. Yes, I can walk faster than some people can jog. I'm not ashamed of this.


I finished a pair of children's socks from the left over Shelridge Farm yarn. I really enjoyed knitting with that yarn; I don't always love a yarn enough to make something out of the leftovers.















This is a new project -- illegal, because I haven't finished the sweater yet -- the yarn comes from the recent indiscretion...






Finally, Amys:

No comments: