Sunday, December 16, 2007

A finished jumper

I couldn't resist. In fact, I think I'm going to spend some time this afternoon curled up with Harrius Potter et Camera Secretorum... I saw the LOTR musical yesterday with someone I knew in Toronto. Comment on the musical I shall not, however the company was fabulous.









The first monkey is finished (and not blocked) and the second one has been started. I've just finished the second cuff repeat... Maybe I'll have a heel by mid afternoon.




And what's this? The knitting for my sister's Christmas present has been finished. It still has some seams that I've not sewn...but they'll get there. I've been to John Lewis this morning for pins and if I don't spend the afternoon knitting the second monkey, I'll seam and block.

I got a surprising amount of reading done on the train yesterday. I had forgotten how nice that can be -- when one isn't in a car full of screaming infants. I'm ahead of schedule for the self-inflicted-winter-break-reading-list and I think I'd like to stay that way.

No comments: